When: Saturday June 16th 2pm to 5pm
Garlic planting: we will show you how to plant your garlic. New gardeners welcome too :)
Working bee: Grandview Community Garden needs your help! Can you join us and help with some of these jobs in the garden?
- Put up shelves in the shed
- Hammer extra nails in shed
- Dig out weeds, privet, gorse etc
- Sort out the pile of weeds
- Help to build a tank stand for the water tank
- Spread mulch on paths
- Put up a notice board/ place for garden log book
Where: Look for the WIC sign opposite 183 Grandview Rd and walk through the gate.
Clare and Tim WIC Community Garden Mentors ph 021 0387623 021 2243109